- Equip students with scientific skills that are relevant and useful in their daily lives, and encourage safety consciousness and safe practices.
- Empower students with curiosity, interest and passion in science, and help them to link scientific theories to real world issues such as conservation of species and climate change.
- Enable students to acquire in-depth scientific knowledge and understanding, so that they can ready for post-secondary education.
Learning journeys / field trips
Learning journey to FusionWorld where students explored the five unique lifestyle zones, learned how technologies can make an impact in real life.
Learning journey to the Singapore Botanical Gardens, Singapore’s first UNESCO world heritage site, followed by National Orchid Garden.
Learning journey to Science Centre. Students attended self-guided tours that helped to enhance their understanding and application of Science concepts taught in school.
Riverside Science curriculum projects / activities
Learning Chemistry at Sembawang Park. Students applied their scientific knowledge and worked collaboratively to complete the tasks at the park.
Learning Science and Mathematics through Crime Scene Investigation (C.S.I). Students worked collaboratively to identify the murderer by solving a series of problems.
Workshops and Competitions
Other workshops and competitions:
· Curie Me Away Musical
· The Elementz Science Experience – STEM Workshop
· Orchid hybridization workshop
· Elementz Science Project Competition and Exhibition