Mission & Vision:
Riverside's football team aims to develop a child's physical, mental, and social well-being, achieving the desired outcomes of a holistic education
We work with our students to:
- build confidence and infuse cooperative learning during training or competitions
- nurture players with a respect for sportsmanship
- build a competent team that adopts a healthy lifestyle
- participate in a range of competitive, friendly and challenging activities. Both as individuals and as part of a team
- inculcate school values in them and build a sound character
Football offers an opportunity for students who want to excel in the sport regardless of their experience or ability. Under the guidance of our coaches and teachers, the CCA aims to improve the students’ technical abilities, tactical knowledge, understanding of the game and decision making during the game. At the same time, we also hope to nurture their character, instil discipline, and build leadership qualities through the sport and other activities conducted during our training sessions. Training is conducted twice a week.
Since our inception in 2005, we have participated regularly in the zonal competitions. In 2017, our B Division team made it into the North Zone Zonal League and came in fourth.